AV-100® Chemical Grout [Acrylamide]
With over 50 years of successful documented use, AV-100® Chemical Grout [Acrylamide] is used to stop water infiltration into manholes, mainlines, laterals and lateral connections, tunnels, mines, and other underground structures by creating an effective, long-lasting water barrier on the exterior of the structure. AV-100 Acrylamide is an ultra-low viscosity, chemically reactive gel that travels anywhere water can travel and cures in controllable set times from seconds to several hours. Once cured, it creates an effective, long-lasting water barrier while providing superb soil stabilization.
USES, FEATURES, AND BENEFITS OF ACRYLAMIDE GROUT
- Stops water infiltration into manholes, sanitary and storm sewer mainlines, joints, laterals, tunnels, mines, and various other geotechnical applications and underground structures by stabilizing external substrate
- Ground modification/slope stability for prevention of landslides, erosion, or any place where site conditions or project requirements dictate modification of the existing soil properties
- Controllable reaction times from seconds to hours
- AV-100 Acrylamide has a half-life of 362 years for 20% grout concentration, as determined by U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Higher strength compared to acrylates, greater longevity compared to silicates
- Available as granules or liquid
To purchase and use our acrylamide and acrylic grouts, we require that you complete the Safe Operating Practices Program - a training guide for users of any of our acrylic injection grouts.