Level 200: Municipal Sewer Grout School - Waukesha
Level 200: Municipal Sewer Grout School will help you understand how and why injection grouting stops groundwater infiltration into sewer collections. The two-day session on September 16-17, 2020 will present technical information on:
• Lateral and mainline Test and Seal packer operation and maintenance
• Mixing and optimizing acrylamide grout performance
• Review and demonstration of new NASSCO/ICGC grout specifications
• Live infiltration and grout sealing demos
• New grout testing and monitoring information and methods
CHECK BACK AT A LATER DATE FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION.