Avanti is Here For You - COVID-19 Update
The health and safety of our clients, family, friends, partners and team are our highest priority. With the uncertainty regarding health and safety surrounding COVID-19, we want you to know we are open for business and taking the following appropriate measures to ensure a safe working environment for our team:
- Open for Business - We are continuing to operate under relatively normal conditions at our corporate office.
- Product Availability - At current, we are continuing to manufacture, supply and freight ship our products without disruption.
- Social Distancing - Our office staff is onsite, but exercising "social distancing" from one another by limiting daily interactions and using teleconferencing to meet.
- Regional Managers - Our outside sales staff remains available for your calls and emails, as well as virtual meetings. Complete contact information for your Regional Manager can be found here.
- Restricted Travel - We have asked our team to limit their travel – both personal and professional.
- "Slow the Spread!" - Our team is following the current guidelines published by the U.S. government - both in office and at home - to help "slow the spread" of COVID-19.
- Municipal Partners - The National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO) Health & Safety Committee has published recommended measures for all contractors and individuals involved in wastewater sewer work during this uncertain time surrounding COVID-19. The Health & Safety Committee indicates "repair and service to utility pipes (sewerage and water) is considered essential work and should continue". For the entire document, visit Health & Safety Committee Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are monitoring the status of COVID-19 on a daily basis and will alter our process and procedures as the need evolves. In the meantime, we urge you to follow current Coronavirus guidelines. For more information, visit The President's Coronavirus Guidelines to America: 15 Days to Slow the Spread.
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!