09 September 2016
Meet the Experts, Innovators, and Practitioners Behind the Municipal Grouting Documentary
If knowledge transfer is the objective, you will not meet a better collection of expertise and unique perspectives relative to the PAST, PRESENT, and FUTURE PROMISE of Municipal Sewer Grouting.
Hosted by Sharon Bueno, Editor Trenchless Technology magazine, the live webcast titled Re-Living 50 Years of Municipal Sewer Grouting and WHAT'S NEXT scheduled for 9/22 (2:00 PM EST) will include a cast of 10 experts, innovators, and practitioners that will help you champion the cause of controlling infiltration and inflow (I&I) to sustain our underground collection system.
In sequence order of their presentation, this documentary on Municipal Grouting includes the following industry leaders:
- Ted DeBoda - Director - NASSCO
- Harold Kosova - The Sewer Boss - retired President of National Power Rodding
- Pete Fleetwood - President - Bio-Nomic Services
- Marc Anctil - President - Logiball
- Ron Manestar - Service Manager - Aries Industries
- Mark Schneider - Product Manager - Cues, Inc.
- Dr. C. Vipulanandan, Ph.D., PE - Director - CIGMAT at the University of Houston
- John Manijak - Business Development Manager - Michels Corp.
- Jim Shelton, PE - VP Buried Infrastructure - ARCADIS
- Daniel Magill - President - Avanti International
GUARANTEED: In 60 minutes, you will gain invaluable insight on municipal grouting, learn why controlling infiltration is more important than ever, and how communities and sewer districts will benefit as we enter the Grout Economy.